My Email Templates
This page is where you can view, add, edit or delete templates for your emails. Any emails you checked off as a template will be listed here.
- Click on the add new button to start your new template.
- Fill out all of the fields to complete your template.
- Template Name - choose a simple name summarizing your template.
- Template Description - provide further details of your template (this is not a mandatory template but may help other admins decide if this is the template they should use).
- Template Subject - update this field with a Subject that will populate when you compose an email (this can always be changed when you send your email out).
- Merge Fields - select from the drop down the dynamic fields you wish to insert in your email template.
- Template Body - update with the details of your email.
- Active - select Yes if you want this to be an active template that will be listed in the Template drop down when you compose a new email. Select No if you do want this template in that drop down.
- Save - remember to save!
- Simply click the box next to the template you wish to update.
- Then select Update Selected.
- A pop up page will appear so you can update the necessary fields of your template.