The Grades page is where you can control the grade levels in your school. You can add, edit or delete grade levels as needed.
Adding a New Grade
- Navigate to School Settings > Grades
- Based on the type of school (Elementary, Middle, High) the system will have grades set up with the appropriate hierarchy. This section will allow you to adjust or add grade levels and assign the correct hierarchy.
- Click the Add New Button to add a new grade level
- Complete the new grade pop-up with the grade name and the correct Grade Hierarchy
- In the example below, we are adding 10th grade to this school. 9th grade is currently the highest grade with the hierarchy of 30, so 10th grade should have 35 as the grade hierarchy.