Quick Tips for the Search Panel
Expand/Collapse Search Panel
- You can expand the Search Panel by clicking the Settings icon located on the top right corner of your page. Click on Show Search Panel from the drop down.
- Collapse the Search Panel by clicking the settings button located in the search panel. Click on Hide.
Adding fields to search
- If you click on the Search in box, you can pick additional fields to use for searching/filtering to find a specific group of households/users. (The list will differ depending on the page you are on)
- To advance your search, click on the menu button and select Show Options.
- This will add a field above each filter to advance your search (similar to an excel document).
Access to Directory Until: If you don't know a certain date, use the advanced filters.
Don't see the Search Panel?
No worries, the search panel is available on most pages of the software and is probably hidden.
- You can unhide the search panel by clicking on the tool icon located in the upper right hand corner of page.
- Select Show search panel from the drop down, and the search engine will appear on the left side of your page.