The Others page is available for the admin to add Users to the directory that do not fall under the Parent, Student, Teacher, Staff or Admin category. This Other user does not have to be tied to a family/household.
Examples of Other Users
- Student graduated and parent still volunteers at the school/organization.
- Grandparent or relative picks a child up from school and their information needs to be recorded in the database.
- User volunteers for the school/organization, but does not have a child that attends the school.
Add a New Other User
- On the main page of Others section, click on the Add New button to add an Other User.
- A pop-up will appear for you to complete this users data.
- You can link this user to a family but this is not a mandatory field. If linked, this user will be listed under the Other tab on the Family page.
- The bottom of this page is the User Application Access.
- Update the their login credentials so they can have access to the app.
- Click Save to complete the adding the Other User and exit to the main page.
- Navigate to the Communications > Email section to send this user an email with their login credentials.
Edit an Existing Other User
- Go to the People > Others section to search for users that are considered Others in the database.
- Use the search bar at the top of the page or click the TOOL icon to expand the advanced search panel.
- Once you have found the user you are looking for, click the Edit button to update their data.
Delete an Other User
- Easily delete an other user by checking the box next to the Edit button.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the page.