How do I update membership in bulk?
You can update membership in bulk with just a few simple steps. Let's get started...
- Navigate to the People >Households
- Expand the search panel to find the group of households you need to update in bulk.
- If applicable, use the various search fields to find the desired group of households (example: verified households, opt out, etc).
- If you do not need to use the search option to narrow down your search, we recommend double clicking on the Family Last Name column to alphabetize your list, this makes it easier to find all of the households that you need to select.
- Depending on the results of your search, change the Display amount to get more households on each page. This is located on the upper left hand side of the page.
- Click the Select all button at the top of the household list (this will only select the users on the page) or individually select the households on that page that you want to update.
- Click on Update Selected.
- A pop-up will appear for you to update the selected users in bulk.
- Expand the Manually Add Purchase tab to add the membership product.
- Selected the membership product in the Purchased Products drop down (Don't see the products? Check out the Products Overview article that will walk you through adding this product).
- Select the NOT TRACKING for the Payment Method field (if everyone paid by check or credit card then you can select that option instead).
- Click Update xxx Records to save these changes and exit the pop-up page.
You will need to repeat these steps until all pages have been updated. The Super Mass Update is currently not available for updating all users memberships.