The Categories section allows you to organize your products to make it easier for the user. We created a few default categories for you but additional categories can be added depending on your store needs.
Add a Category
- Navigate to Store > Categories
- Click on Add New to create a new category
- Click on the Product Category Icon and select your image
- Then complete the Product Category Name that best described your category (example: School Store, Spirit Store, Donations, Dance Tickets, etc)
- Add a Product Category Description if needed
- Select a Sortable Position to adjust the location of your category in the list
- Click Save to complete and exit this pop-up.
- This category will now appear as on option when a new product is added
Viewing Products in a Category
- On the main page of the Category section, you can view all of the categories on your page.
- View the Products in each category by clicking the number in that column.
- This will give you a list of all of the products in that category
- Update this product by clicking on the Edit button
Delete a Category
- On the main page of the Category section, click on the box next to the category you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button
Check out the Products overview on how to created a new product and assign that product to a category.