How do I know the recipients received my email?
The Compose Email section now allows you to view open and delivery rates of your recipients.
- Once you have sent your email out to the recipients, go to the main Email page that lists your previously sent emails.
- The 3rd column provides a link to the stats of your email. The number in () identifies how many recipients were sent your email.
- Click on the email stats link.
- This page will show you the open and delivery of your email.
- The bottom of the page will list all of your recipients and will provide their status of the email (example: opened, clicked, dropped, bounced, unsubscribed, etc)
- Use the Search filter on the left to find a particular recipient.