Resetting the Verification Wizard
During the Back to School Prep, one of the main steps to complete is resetting the Verification Wizard. This changes all of the user's verification statuses to NO. When the parents log in again at the beginning of the school year, they will be prompted to the wizard to confirm their data is correct.
Follow the steps below to reset all users:
- Go to People > Households.
- Check a few boxes next to the list of households so the Update Selected button becomes available to select (you can also select the top button of this list to select all households on this page).
- Click on Update Selected.
- The Update Selected pop-up will appear so can you can update in bulk.
- Check the Verification Status box on the left.
- Select Unverified from the drop down.
- Click on The Super Mass Update On which will update everyone (not just the households selected), this so that there is no need to go from page-to-page and repeat updating steps.
- There will be a warning to ensure you want to update all households with this change.
- Select YES, TURN THIS ON if you wish to continue.
- The page will refresh with this update and all households will be successfully reset.