How do I assign Teachers to Students in bulk?
Assign Teachers to students in just a few simple steps. Let's get started...
- Navigate to People > Students
- Use the search panel and search by Grade
- After clicking the Search button, the results will give you all of the students in that grade
- Update the records per page so all students appear on one page
- Double click on student Last Name column to sort alphabetically
- Go down the list and check off the students that should be assigned to one teacher
- Once you have selected all of the students, click on Update Selected (You can always select the box at the very top of your list to select all)
- Check the Teacher box in the pop-up page to edit this field
- Select the teacher that should be assigned to these students from the drop down (if you don't see the teacher, you must add the teacher in the Teacher section)
- Click Update XXX Records
View Students Assigned to Teacher
- Go to People > Teachers / Staff
- The last column of the teachers information will show how many Students and connected Users are linked to this teacher
- Click the Students link to view all students assigned to this teacher
- You can edit the student information but you must go to the Student page if this student should be assigned to a different teacher
- Click the Printer icon to print the list of student to easily print out class lists.