In order for you users to be able to access PayPal from AtoZ Connect, be able to check out as a guest, and then be returned back to the software after making a purchase there a few settings you must enable in you your Paypal Merchant account.
- Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com. The My Account Overview page appears.
- Click Your Name in the top right corner and then click Account Settings.
- Click the Website Payments link in the left column, and then click the Update link in the row for Website Preferences. The Website Payment Preferences page appears.
- Under Auto Return for Website Payments, click the On radio button to enable Auto Return. This allows users to return to AtoZ after they have completed the purchase in PayPal.
- In the Return URL field directly below, if you have an existing URL here for say a PTA / PTO website, you can leave that URL in place.
If you do not have a URL in this field, you can either enter your PTA / PTO Website, or enter this URL:
* This Return URL is required by PayPal, but essentially does not matter as we override this URL when purchases are made using our software.
Under Encrypted website payments, click the Off radio button under Block non-encrypted website payment. This allows you to connect with PayPal from AtoZ Connect.
- Under Paypal Account Optional, select On in the radio button. This allows users to check out as a guest if they don't have a PayPal account.
Under Contact telephone number, select Off in the radio button. The phone number being optional is recommended since they will need to enter their email, hence the phone number isn't deemed necessary.
Each section should auto-save as you make any changes. Once finished, your PayPal Settings will be compatible with AtoZ Connect!