Saving Front Section on my Mac computer in the correct format
The front section of your directory should follow the template we provided so ensure it prints correctly and stays within the margins. You may need to adjust the formatting if you are using a Mac computer. When saving a word doc on a mac, it converts back to 8.5" x 11". So, when the front section is final and ready to go, make sure you follow the steps below to convert the word doc to the 5.5" x 8.5" then saving to a PDF.
- In your word document, go to the File link and click on it.
- Click Page Setup.
- Click on the Paper tab.
- Under Paper Size title, find and then click on Custom size.
- Change the Width and the Height by manually typing it in: Width - 5.50" Height - 8.5".
- Under Preview sub-title make sure you set it to Whole document.
- Click Okay and then Save.
- Now you can convert it to PDF.
- Once you covert it just flip through it to make sure everything is in place.
- Your document should now be ready to go!