Creating a Custom Newsletter Template
The AtoZ software provides an easy way to email all of the users in your database and even narrow down to a very specific group. If you are using this software to send out a Newsletter or emails that have a specific layout or design, you can create templates using a free email template creator and coping this layout to your templates.
This article will walk you through creating a template in Stripo then saving to your templates. Let's get started.
This free email template software is an quick an easy template builder. This is free to use and you can copy the code right into our software for a beautiful email that is formatted for all mobile and desktop devices.
- After you can set up your FREE account with Stripo, click on Templates and start creating your email.
- Once you have completed your email, click on the Code Editor at the top of of the page.
- The code will pop up at the bottom of your page.
- Click in this code and select all and copy (Ctrl +A then Ctrl +C).
- Go to AtoZ Connect's website and create a new template or compose an email, whichever you prefer.
- In the Body of that email, click on the Source button and past the code here.
- Then click the Source button again to see the layout in the body of your email.
- If you are composing an email, check the Save as Template under the body of your email so this template can be used for future use.
- Review your email and send!