Each year you can clean up the orders section without having to delete past orders. This article will walk you through Exporting Orders, Archiving Orders and Locating Past Orders.
- Navigate to Store > Orders.
- Click on Tool Icon in the upper right hand corner and select Export Results from the drop box.
- By default, the data will export to an excel doc. You can update to another format but this is the recommended file.
- Click on the Export button and the file will download to your computer.
- Save this file for your records.
- Go to Store > Orders.
- Use the filter Order Date on the left side to choose the date range of the orders you want to archive.
- In this example, the date range selected in July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017.
- Click the Search button.
- This will pull up all of the orders processed in that time frame.
- Select all of the orders click the box at the top of this list.
- Click on Update Selected.
- Check the Archived box and update to YES.
- Check the Archived Date box and select today's date to archive.
- Click on Update XX Records.
- The Orders page will update and remove these Orders from your view because they are now successfully archived.
Locating Past/Archived Orders
- Now that you have archived your orders, you can easily locate them by using the Filters on the left side of the page.
- Update the Archived filter to YES.
- Click Search.
- The Orders page will update with all of the Archived Orders.