Teachers & Staff Posting to Digital Backpack
The directory administrator can grant Teachers & Staff the ability to post documents to the parents in their class. This document breakdown how a Teacher can quickly log in and post to their class. Contact your directory administrator if you do not have the ability to post to Digital Backpack.
- Log in with your teacher login credentials (Forgot your password? Click here to have a reset link emailed to you).
- Expand the menu and go to Digital Backpack / Flyers.
- This page will display all everything that is posted to Digital Backpack. As a Teacher & Staff with permission to post, you will see a green Add New button this page.
- Click on Add New to post to Digital Backpack.
- Complete the required fields to successfully post to Digital Backpack.
- Document Title - Name your document.
- Posting Options - Select when this post should be available.
- Do not Post - Draft Only - Post will be saved as draft and only visible when this field is updated.
- Post Immediately - Post will be available to view once post is saved.
- Post of Specific Start Date - Post will be not be available for view until the start specified.
- Files - Drag and drop or click on Choose File to upload a document from your computer.
- Links - Add a 1st, 2nd and 3rd button to your document that will link to a URL of choice.
- Keywords for Search - Add as many key words to your documents to make it easier for users to search for it.
- Click Save.