Room Parents can manage your classroom fund with this awesome new feature.
Review Class Fund
- Ask your Room Parent to log in with their parent account.
- Expand the menu bar click on Class Fund Report.
- This page will show all of the funds applied to your classroom.
- Order Date - Date the purchase was applied.
- User - Person that made the purchase.
- Distribute To - The name of the student in the classroom that should receive the gift card.
- Product Name - The gift card name.
- Total - The total cost of the product.
- Teacher - The classroom this gift card is linked to.
- Created Via - Identifying if this was an online purchase or manually added to the system.
Manually Add Purchase
- Click on Add New to add a class fund purchase when you have received money directly (cash/check, etc)
- Complete the mandatory fields in the pop-up to complete a manual purchase.
- Remember to click Save when you are done.
- Click on the blue Export Results button to export all of the funds applied to your classroom. When you export, you will see additional fields in the resulting spreadsheet.
- A new tab will open asking for the format you wish to export in. Select the Excel option and the file will download to your computer.