How do I resize an image I added to an email?
When including an image in an email you can easily resize it by following these steps.
- Click the Upload Care Icon.
- Choose a local file to pull the image in from. You can also choose from any one of the icons in the left-hand column if you have pictures stored in any one of those.
- You have the option to crop this image prior to placing it into the email but if it's still too large or too small, let's keep going to step 4 to modify this.
- The picture is now in the email. To resize it you'll need to double click on the image and a popup box will appear. Now you are able to enter the Width & Height of the image shown below. You can make it bigger or smaller depending on your needs. Once done, click OK.
- If you find you need to adjust it more simply double click on the image as you did in step 3 and proceed with modifying the Width & Height again.