Viewing a Digital Backpack Flyer - Parent View
The Digital Backpack allows parents to easily access important information that has been posted by your Parent Group, room parents and or teachers. This article will walk you through the steps on how to open and view the flyer(s) posted.
Opening a Digital Backpack Flyer via the AtoZ App OR Desktop
When a digital backpack flyer is loaded into the software, you will receive an email letting you know a new document has been posted. Each school controls the frequency of these emails and can turn them off completely. Upon receipt of that email, you are able to view the flyer in its entirety by clicking on the blue hyperlink that reads "View Flyer in App".
If you are logged into the software on your computer or in the App, when you click on the link you should be taken right to the digital backpack portion of the software so you can view the flyer.
If you are not logged in to the AtoZ Connect software, it will bring you to the login page where you can enter your email and password. If you've forgotten your password follow the steps below:
Using the Password reminder page
- Go to https://atozconnect.com and click on Forgot Password
- Enter the email address that was used to send you the flyer in the Email field and click on the
SendPassword Reset Email button. This will send you instructions on how to reset your password
Viewing a Flyer
- Once you have accessed the software, at the top left-hand corner of the page is the Menu Icon (3 bars)
- Expand the menu and go to Digital Backpack / Flyers.
- This will open up all of the flyers that are available to view. Click on the blue hyperlink labeled "view" on any of the flyers to see more information.
Download or Print Flyer
- You have the ability to download the flyer or print the flyer at the top of the page.
Click to View / View on Map
- Depending on who created the flyer there may be a link to a direct website where you obtain more specific information about the content of the flyer or perhaps even driving instructions if they include a "View on Map" link which will give you the option to open up your device's navigation for driving instructions.